OUR GARLIC HAS CURED! WE HAVE 2021 SEASON NOW AVAILABLE AT WISCONSINGARLIC.COM!
Table and Seed garlic is shipping now.
• Website opens for Pre-orders annually on or about June 1st.
• Harvest occurs around mid-July.
• Garlic cures for 4-6 weeks.
• Shipping begins around mid-August for table garlic.
• Seed garlic ships approximately early October.
About Wisconsin Garlic
In 2005, we planted about 50 trees to begin a small orchard to produce for our local markets - cherry, peach, plum, apple and pear. Over time, we have added a small vineyard, 120 feet of asparagus, many berries, several thousand square feet of traditional garden and of course, garlic.
We are located within the city of West Bend and are within 500 yards of other farms and within 1000 yards of a honey farm. Land use class is 1 and 2E, meaning prime farmland.
We are a division of IIC Inc., a small family-owned business in West Bend.